Glenman Corporation Ltd – Head of Business Development
Glenman Corporation Ltd requires a Head of Business Development, who will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing client relationships and driving business growth and opportunities by establishing new clients. We are seeking an individual with extensive experience in the construction industry and a successful track record of building strong relationships with industry clients, professionals and key decision makers.
Job Type: Full Time
- Proven ability in establishing and nurturing good clientele relations.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Experience devising and implementing business development strategies in line with company values and goals whilst also incorporating client’s needs and objectives.
- Ability to conduct trend analysis, market monitoring, results tracking to continually refine development plans.
- A degree in construction, business, economics engineering qualification or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working in the construction industry is essential.
- Define and implement business growth plans to achieve our organisations aims and objectives.
- Create marketing and communication strategies.
- Nurture relationships with new and existing clients to develop quality business opportunities.
- Identify appropriate new markets and partnerships through networking and other means.
- Collaborate with pre-construction and construction management teams to meet business objectives .
- Manage public and private project procurement.
- Manage the tendering function including assisting with the ‘Quality’ aspect of bid submissions. Coordinate the ‘works proposal’ compilation.
- Build and manage CRM database.
- Ensure tender stage project construction programming and planning function is undertaken efficiently.
- Oversee the fulfilment of Glenman Quality Assurance system.
- Track industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competition activity and clients.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities to senior management.
- Represent Glenman at networking events and meetings.
- Develop business proposals that address client’s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company values and profitability.
- Participate in activities that support the company’s or project specific CSR plans, commitments and interactions with stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
- Company car
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com