We are currently recruiting for the position of a Bid/Tender Administrator for the continuous growth and expansion of Glenman Corporation Ltd in the Republic of Ireland. Ideally the candidate will have experience working in the construction industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying suitable public tendering opportunities, downloading and assessing
• Completing and submitting suitability assessment questionnaires to deadlines.
• Continuously improving and updating company documentation.
• Liaising with potential clients, design teams and sub-contractors.
• Associated administrative duties, record keeping and reporting as required.
• Working with other members of the pre-contracts team on various other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A third level qualification, ideally in a construction related field
· Minimum of two years’ experience being responsible for preparing & submitting public tender applications within a busy construction development department.
· Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to complete detailed technical submissions.
· Excellent computer skills including word, excel, outlook.
· Teamwork and communication skills and the ability to manage own workload.
· Understanding of construction methods and processes.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter email@example.com
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org