Glenman Corporation Ltd is a progressive Civil Engineering and Building Contractor operating in Ireland and the UK. We are currently looking for an experienced General Foreman based in Galway. The successful candidate for this role must have a minimum 7 years’ experience.
Working in conjunction with the Project Manager the General Foreman will manage the site operations with a team of site operatives.
Job Type: Full Time
- 7+ years’ experience in site management on Public Works contracts.
- Residential construction experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to engage and motivate a workforce.
- Experience of dealing with clients, giving advice and resolving queries.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety, Building Regulations.
- Report directly to the Project Manager.
- Manage day-to-day running of the site.
- Make sure that excellent Health and Safety standards are adhered to at all times on site.
- Supervise and coordinate staff, subcontractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure efficiency and quality work onsite.
- Motivate teams to produce work that meets Glenman Corporation’s standards.
- Monitor team performance and address concerns as appropriate.
- Provide regular, detailed, up-to-date progress reports.
- Comply with all company policies – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental.
- Liaise with our purchasing department to ensure timely delivery of all plant and materials to site.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com