Glenman Corporation Ltd. is recruiting a senior site engineer who can demonstrate a proven track record of successfully completing large scale projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Setting out of a large scale complex construction project with particular emphasis on finished RC structures.
2. Ability to allocate resources to complete works as per the construction programme
3. Ability to work with subcontractors to ensure that the required quality of work is being completed
4. Ensure that safe systems of work are being implemented for all construction works
5. Ensure correct reporting of all variations, design issues and conflicts
6. Liaise with the design team and to ensure that all required information, and documentation is issued.
7. Manage junior members of the site team to ensure they are properly supervised and provided with the correct training to develop.
8. Ensure correct records are maintained for all engineering operations
9. Attend project meetings, and site management meetings if required
10. Report to the site manager and contract manager on the progress of the project.
1. A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline
2. 5 years’ site engineering experience on large complex projects
3. A thorough knowledge of all site operations
4. Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
5. Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability work with a large project team including senior management, site management and subcontractors.
6. Thorough knowledge of setting out using EDM and total stations.
1. Knowledge of the implementation of BIM on construction project
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to SDowd@glenman.ie