Glenman Corporation Ltd is a progressive Civil Engineering and Building Contractor operating in Ireland and the UK. We are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join our team in Galway. The successful candidate must have experience working in the residential building sector.
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Recognised Civil Engineering qualification.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the construction sector.
- Experience working on residential housing projects and Public Works.
- Strong operational skills, attention to detail and experience of the design build process.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks to a high level of quality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Manage the daily technical and engineering requirements – RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter email@example.com
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to DKirby@glenman.ie