Glenman Corporation Ltd is a progressive Civil Engineering and Building Contractor operating in Ireland and the UK. We are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join our team in Galway, Mayo & Limerick . The successful candidate must have experience working in the residential building sector.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Recognised Civil Engineering qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction sector.
- Experience working on residential housing projects and Public Works.
- Strong operational skills, attention to detail and experience of the design build process.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks to a high level of quality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Manage the daily technical and engineering requirements – RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com