Glenman Corporation are seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to strategically oversee projects in the midlands and east coast.
The successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating contracts, advising management and supervising the implementation of contracts for optimal efficiency.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in construction on Public Works Projects in Ireland.
- A minimum of 7 years in management in Ireland
- Must have a degree in Construction and candidates with a masters will have an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget and to specification.
- Self-motivated, driven and excellent negotiation skills
- Good contractual and commercial awareness.
- A key leader in the development and growth of the company.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional and efficient manner.
High Level Remuneration Package in place for the suitable candidate
To apply for this position please forward cover letter and CV, in strictest confidence, to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org